Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Love...Shooting the shit...

(haha this post is mad old but I wanted to publish it anyway.)

Love... I am inundated in love. The feeling is overwhelming.

Right now I am making some cheese stuffed meatballs with pasta and spaghetti sauce. It's pretty late but that's how my day went. I should watch a movie but I don't know if it's going to load. I have been jamming to this song:

It's a little cheesy but I like the vocals of the guy who sings the chorus.

I'm so in love that I can't even describe it. I'm so in love that hahahaha Wow!

I'm sipping on this wine right now. Cheap wine. I bought some Apothic Red the other day and it was awesome but today I got the $4 Oak Leaf and it's quite tasty.
I really can't believe that they did a song with snoop dogg *ahem* excuse me...snoop LION and Miley Fucking Cyrus...Gag me. And it's not even good. SMH!

I'm so in love I'm going to cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment