Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Intangible by Lola K.

Some things cannot be captured
by photograph.
Like the way the lights smear, stretch and bleed through tear drops.
Or like how one can feel love and hate simultaneously.
Some things…
Some things are caught between worlds. 
Caught between what I can see and me… and even if I wanted to express them to you,
I could not.
I could try to paint it
and you
you could try to interpret it,
but some things simply cannot be shown or explained. 
They can only be felt
experienced…
See for yourself...
This is the root of empathy.
And even in empathy, you will still never be able to see it through my eyes,
nor I through yours,
just like I will never truly be able to see myself through my own eyes.
And this is just one of the many curses of being God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment