Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Vicious Scorpions and Author/Publisher Amanda Lee

This is Amanda Lee...
There are a few reasons why I added her on Google + :
1. She is cute as a button.
2. I LOVED her Logo for her publishing company.
3. She is an author.
4. It seems like she writes some interesting stuff...

Here is the logo for her new (?) publishing company:




Don't you just love that Logo. It's so #Official. 
I don't think I am going to ever be a "Book Reviewer" (*sticking nose up in the air*), but I do like to review books every once in a while, so I am going to get her books on my Kindle tonight and in a few days I'll let you know what I think. 
Here are the two books I am planning on reading:
                                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                   
They look Scrumptious! 
XOXO                


UPDATE:
I didn't like the content, therefore I didn't finish them, so I have decided (due to a close friends suggestion) to not review them.



No comments:

Post a Comment