Sunday, December 9, 2012

Some People are Better Left in Public


Mr. T had asked me a few days back (as a part of a psychological analysis) if I had ever had sex in public. I had told him no, because I was thinking he meant in the open, which I have never done. Then a few days later I thought about it and realized that he might have just meant in public, in general. So I changed my answer. It got me to thinking about how with some people, it's better not to bring them home. It's better to just keep it in public: In the basement of their job, in the closet at a party, behind a building, in da club...?....Ummm, maybe not. Sorry Usher. Anyway, the reason why I say this is because public sex is almost always going to be like this:


Where as when you take them home...
you don't know if you are going to get this.... 
















Or This....



Guess which one I got? LOL Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with sweating during sex, if we are BOTH doing something Sweat Worthy...but some guys (and maybe even some girls, I'm not sure) just POUR on you and they aren't even really doing anything. It's not like I had the guy doing back flips and carrying me all around the room. And it's not like we were in this situation either:
LOL you might laugh but the fact is people pay for this. But my point is, it's not like we were in this position (no pun intended LOL) We were in a situation where I was a thick little munchkin and he was a 6'3" Giant of a man...


Total basket ball player type. Keep in mind, he had just hoisted my thick ass up in the closet of a friend's party and was doing just fine, and yet I take him home and he's missionary and sweating all over me. LOL Like I said, sometimes it's better to keep people in public. That was obviously the last time I slept with him. He was cute and really nice though. Sexy Mr. B. That was a great experience (the sex in the closet at the party part, not the sweaty missionary part). I'm glad I did it.   


No comments:

Post a Comment